Our head of Real Estate and Corporate advisory Services, Yannis Daskalakis MRICS, attended on February 24th the presentation of ULI’s Report: Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2016
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three global regions—the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. Undertaken jointly by PwC and the Urban Land Institute, Emerging Trends in Real Estate® provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, property sectors, metropolitan areas, and other real estate issues. Each report:
- Tells you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
- Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
- Indicates which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid.
- Explains how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
- Explains how locational preferences are changing.
What are the key emerging trends that will shape the real estate market in 2016? What does the future hold for real estate investment and development? What do industry leaders say about the outlook for U.S. real estate property sectors, metro areas, finance and capital markets, and other real estate issues? The answers to these questions and more will be found in the 37th annual Emerging Trends in Real Estate® survey.